#005: Being a Creative Entrepreneur with Jen Storer
In today’s episode featuring my fabulous guest Jen Storer you’ll hear about:
- Jen’s experience with gender bias, told with her hilarious personality shining through
- How a series of synchronicities and listening to her body led Jen to a turning point in her life where she took a leap of faith that paid off
- Jen’s business evolution that took her from “starving artist” to successful business woman
- What’s possible once you get the right support in a business mastermind
- Pursue your dreams and the stars can align for you
- Sometimes in hindsight we understand that the things that didn’t work out can end up being the best thing that ever happened to us
- Tell people what you do!
Featured on the episode & useful links:
Click here to see what Retreats & Masterclasses are coming up.
Discover more about Jen Storer at https://jenstorer.com