#008: One Signature Thing is EVERYTHING
I’ve seen so many women get trapped in the cycle of doing endless one to one sessions, and it’s a recipe for burnout. The other problem is that if you try to help all the people with all the things it’s a marketing nightmare. On top of all of that, once you get to perimenopause or your menopausal years, it’s just not a sustainable business model.
That’s why I’m a little bit obsessed with encouraging my clients to stop with “all the things” because when you get super clear on your offer, it’s so much easier to show up consistently and attract your dream clients.
If you’re ready to escape the under-earning pickle you’ve been stuck in for years (where you really need to stick a zero or two on your income to earn what you truly deserve and desire!), then you need to listen to this episode!
If this sounds familiar, tune into this episode and find out:
- How having One Signature Thing goes much deeper than niching – it showcases your expertise and convinces your dream clients that you can solve their problem exquisitely well
- How refining their offers led my clients to earning fabulous residual recurring income every month, honed their marketing (so that they can confidently show up no matter what) and magnetised their ideal clients to them
- The 4 steps you need to take to create your One Signature Thing
- Mapping out your One Signature Thing eliminates confusion and second-guessing yourself, particularly once you get to perimenopause or your menopausal years
- Once you have clarity on your One Signature Thing it gives you the freedom to work in a way that best serves you AND your clients, whether that’s VIP programmes, creating a membership, writing a book, doing workshops or running a retreat
- When you focus on your One Signature thing you can help more people in less time, get paid a lot better and avoid a burnout business model
Featured on the episode & useful links:
- Click here to see what Retreats & Masterclasses are coming up.
- Come and join us in my free Facebook community Make a Million with The 1:Many Method where we will be diving into the topic of your One Signature Thing