#010: 3 Mistakes To Avoid For Online Business Success
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here
Have you ever felt like no matter how hard you try, you’re just not sure you’ll ever have a wildly successful online business?
The truth is, it can be easier than you think to get your dream clients to self-select to work with you.
But it can be so difficult to figure out where you’re going wrong on your own.
That’s why I’m getting a little bit personal and sharing about how you can avoid three mistakes I’ve made that really affected my business.
If you’re in need of a loving shove to get out of your own way and take imperfect action, tune in and discover:
- The simple step I took that led to regular TV and press coverage and a fully booked calendar
- How I overcame the confidence dip that could have cost me my business
- What’s really delaying your business success and a shoutout to some wonderful clients who have got it right
- Stop getting caught up in niche drama
- Share your message about the one problem you solve with your one niche group
- Say “yes” to yourself, you matter.
Featured on the episode & useful links:
Women who step into my world have a funny habit of accelerating their online business success.
If you’re ready to get out of your own way, and to identify or refine your niche come and join my upcoming free training “Nice Girls Can Niche” (Friday 12th February).
Sign up here to get access to the workshop as well as the replay.
Check out thesarahleather.com for amazing freebie resources and videos to get you on the right track whether you’re looking to start up, grow or scale your online business.